PCSIC Startup Conclave 2021
On the occasion of PCSIC 2nd Anniversary, we at PCSIC centre (Auto cluster Auditorium) conducted a one-day offline event called “PCSIC Startup Conclave 2021”.
Date :- 22nd Dec 2021, Wednesday
Time:- 10 am to 5 PM
Venue:- Auto cluster Auditorium
Event registered by 127 Startups from local Startup ecosystem.
50 Startups including PCSIC own incubates got opportunity to connect with guest attending this event by following one or other way
- Stalls at the venue to exhibit their product or service.
- Through Woman Entrepreneur panel discussion.
- PCSIC Stratups sharing their success stories.
- Pitching for investment in front of Real Investors at the event.
The event was honoured by presence of Chief Guest
- Mr Sudhir Mehta, President MCCIA
- Dr Swati Muzumdar, Pro-Chancellor Symbiosis
Guest of honour by
- Hon PCMC Commissioner Shri Rajesh Patil
- Hon Mayor PCMC Mai Dhore
Before starting the event, we had a plantation & lamp lighting ceremony at the venue. We also paid tribute to our esteemed Army officer whom we lost in a Helicopter crash by 2 min silence followed by National Anthem.
We, PCSIC also inaugurated PCSIC first-ever Magazine & Startup Directory on this occasion from the hands of our Chief Guests.
Woman Entrepreneurs panel discussion
Team of 5 successful woman entrepreneurs from local ecosystem.
- Ms. Amruta Mangale, Director – Hindavi Solution Pvt. Ltd
- Ms. Sheetal Arjunwadkar – Co-Founder & Director – Techpanacea Private Ltd
- Ms. Shweta Kulkarni – Director – AstronEra
- Ms. Sunanda Verma – Co-Founder, The Daftar
- Dr. Moitreyee Goswami – Founder & CEO, WebbTechy Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.
In this panel discussion, all the above successful Women entrepreneurs shared their own experiences about how they started or develop the courage to jump into business & what difficulties they faced which they overcome. Also shared about the experience of their own family & friends support. This discussion went well with all attendee Startups especially woman founded Startups to co-relate with this discussion.
Investor Panel Discussion
- Mr Chakor Gandhi – Managing Partner, Jawahir Trading Company.
- Mr Parth Nadkar – Founder & MD Panorm Investment & holdings
- Mr Ashutosh Dabake – Venture Partner, Ah! Ventures
- Mr Harsh Modi – Founder Director, Weetoo Ecom Private Limited.
- Mr. Anirudha Modak – Founder & Principal, Guru on Tap Consulting
In this panel discussion above investors explained to attendee Startups about What actually investors looks into Startups before putting their investment. As suggested by Chakor Gandhi ji they look for Startup founder & their determination before actually what is their idea of Startup. Also this point well explain that Startup should focus on value creation for their potential target customer & then valuation will follow with great numbers. After the panel discussion, we got very positive remarks about this discussion.