During Covid Break the chain guidelines in place at Pimpri Chinchwad Startup Incubation
Centre (PCSIC) we decided to empower our own incubates as well other Startups &
Entrepreneurs around PCMC area with additional knowledge which will help them in their
For the same we choose an online webinar as a empowering tool. We at PCSIC launched a online webinar series under name “Startup Funda”.
every month 1 st & 3 rd Friday at 5 PM
We have this online webinar on Zoom platform. We have our PCMC Smart city social media team who takes care of advertising this event on social media platform as well as PCMC Smart city Sarathi app so this message of online webinar can reach to more & more Entrepreneurs & Startups in PCMC & PMC area. Every week we have different topics of webinar so we can empower these Startups in all fields of information they need to scale up in future when situation comes back to normal.
April 9, 2021
Finance for Startups
In this session Mr. Anand & Team given information to Startups about what are options available for any Startup to raise funds, how to understand finance from Startup view point, basic finance requirements & how to address them. He also mentioned about various exclusive schemes available for Startups from ICICI Bank. As a PCSIC Incubate if they need to take advantage then what are benefits bank can offer.
April 23, 2021
Finance for Startups
In this session Mr. Abhishek & his team covered exclusive schemes HDFC Banks have for Startups & also mentioned about process to approach any bank for fund raising. They also covered topic on financial discipline & how this is required & helpful for Startups in future days to come. As we know founder of Startup spends around 2-3 years of his time, money & efforts in any Startup before first success to reap. If financial discipline is maintained by Startup in these 3 years then they do not have pressure from day to day living side & can focus on Startup operations.
MAY 7, 2021
How Autocluster is helping start-ups
In this session Mr. Kiran Vaidya & his team member Mr. Prasad Gore covered about infrastructure facilities available at Autocluster. They also mentioned how these facilities can help Startups to build their product prototype faster & efficient. As Autocluster is one of founder organisation of PCSIC, as a PCSIC incubates Startups gets many advantages in using Autocluster infrastructure.
MAY 21, 2021
ABC Of start-ups
In this webinar Mr. Vivek Jain who is experience MSME consultant & Startup guide covered what are basic requirement for an Entrepreneur to start his venture. He explained process to register your venture at Startup India with government.
He also covered what benefits government offers for a Startup & how to take advantage of the same. In simple language he made a very effective presentation on basic requirements for Startups & how to manage legal compliance & government formalities.
JUNE 04, 2021
compliance and Regulations for start ups
In this webinar Mr. Girish covered
- Different Company formation Structures.
- How Startups should follow Financial Discipline.
- What are special licenses required for specific industries.
- About MSME registration & UAN number.
- Intellectual Property importance.
- SME exchange where Startups can look for public fund.
JUNE 18, 2021
business negotiation skill
In this webinar CA Vivek Jain covered
- What is Negotiation?
- Techniques of Negotiations.
- 7 basic rules of Negotiations.
- 6 Stages of Negotiations.
- Top 10 Skills required for effective Negotiation.
- Tips to become an effective Negotiator.
JUly 02, 2021
digital marketing & brand building for start ups
In this webinar Madhura covered
- Why is digital presence required for Startups in today’s world?
- Search engine optimization.
- Common outreach platforms for today’s social media marketing.
- Tips for successful marketing on social media.
- How to design good content.
JUly 16, 2021
UDAAN- Start-ups' Strategic Sales & Marketing
Ramesh Sangare covered in session
- Importance of marketing for Startups in today’s dynamic world.
- What is difference in Sales & Marketing.
- Different strategies of Sales & Marketing.
- Do’s & Don’t of Sales & Marketing
aug 06, 2021
Importance of HR and Team Building for Startups
In this webinar Ms. Girija covered
- Importance of Human Resource for Startups
- What is Team building & how to do it in systematic way
aug 20, 2021
Importance of Communication Skills for Startups
In this webinar Mr Sagar Zha covered
- Importance of Communication for Startups
- What are different types of communication?
- Importance of listening in communication.
- What are Myths in communication?
SEPT 03, 2021
Basics of Supply Chain Management for Startups
In this webinar Mr Uday Deo covered
- What you mean by Supply Chain & basic structure.
- What is effect of called Bullwhip effect in SCM & how to avoid the same.
- Different levels of Supply Chain management.
- Basic factors influencing your SCM.